Generating speed on a wakeboard is the key to pulling off tricks and getting big air.
Time Required: 5 seconds
- Start wide outside the wake.
- Wait for the tow rope to tighten and the boat will begin to pull you towards the wake.
- Keep your elbows in next to your body with your arms bent at a 90 degree angle. This will keep the handle close to you.
- Make sure your knees are bent.
- Focus your eyes on the horizon without looking down.
- Progressively edge harder into the wake. The fastest part of your pull should be at the top of the wake.
- Let the boat and rope do the work.
What You Need
- Tow Boat
- Tow Rope