The Bottom Line
The Gladiator Slalom Trainer Rope Handle water ski towrope handle is an excellent tool in teaching someone how to complete a slalom deepwater start.
- Helps steady the water ski during deepwater starts
- Keeps ski pointed straight
- The 70' rope is 1,500 lbs. test
- None found
- Completely encased in plastic to guard against abrasion.
- Crossbar protects your hands from coming in contact with the ski.
- Easily connects to any length tow rope.
Guide Review - Gladiator Slalom Trainer Towrope Handle
To use this handle in learning deepwater slalom starts the skier positions the slalom ski in the "V" of the rope. When the boat pulls the skier out of the water this Gladiator Slalom Trainer holds the ski steady, preventing it from wobbling from side to side. As the skier stands up the ski gradually comes out of the "V" as it planes on the water.